Wednesday, June 21, 2006

what day of the week were you born?

This is a cool link: What day of the week were you born?

I was born on Thursday, June 21st, a while ago. :o)

While you're there - check out this clock and gear fundamentals page (same site).. kind of cool!

Online article: ebook of Food Guide for War Service at Home on Project Gutenberg written 1918 - interesting ideas of the diet and use of different foods during WWI.

Fiction reading: Finished 'Black Coffee' by Agatha Christie - the novel that had been converted from the 1929 stage play! Very cool - there was a point there where I even thought maybe 'They all did it?', but it was wrapped up skillfully in the end.

Also reading 'Her Majesty's Wizard' by Christopher Stasheff. I just picked up the first few chapters after finishing the other book - but it looks like a good read. Quite a few references to old verse that I'll have to track down!

My math books (the high school ones) haven't arrived yet. When they do, I'll begin my comparison to the older math book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home