Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Food Cravings

I've been having strong, strange food cravings this past week - and I've been listening to them.
For the past month I've been feeling run-down - but now I feel energized and have been sleeping incredibly well (in less time than usual). I really wonder what is going on (it's not pregnancy - that is a one in a hundred-shot without a doctor atm...).

Highest Cravings
Curry, cumin and paprika - (I just smell it and have to add it to whatever I'm eating)
Almonds (eating them like candy)
Barley (very strange, but wow pearled barley tastes good right now, with olive oil, pepper and soy sauce)

Strong Cravings
Turkey
Eggs
Salt

Funny thing is - Most of that was not a large part of my diet at all. My husband is vegan, so we usually don't have eggs or meat in the house at all. He doesn't like the barley, so I've been cooking him his own meals and making curried or soy sauce barley for my dinner.

It looks like some of this is high in vitamin B and E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home