Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oh I'm Happy! (I found my books!)

We are still unpacking from our move to Tennessee last April, and there are books I have yet to locate! (we have a LARGE collection)

This morning I found my much-missed 1936 Sisam & Atchison copy of Analytic Geometry (I had misidentified it before) I am happy!

I still haven't found The Way we Think, but did also locate 'The Elegant Universe'.. which so far I hadn't noticed was missing...

Also found: The 1895 set of 'Stories by English Authors' that I was truly hoping was safe (I promised the lady who sold them to me ten years ago that I would take care of them!) I only own 7 of the 9 -- missing 'Ireland' and 'The Sea.' All but 'Germany' (of mine) are in excellent condition.

UPDATE: The Way We Think is found! -- but I'm in a math kick now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home