Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Descartes' Geometry: I've got it!

My Inter library loan of Descartes is in at the library -- I really hope it is the one I asked for! The lady said 'discourse of the mind'.... o-0, which may, or may not include the Geometry. Now to get down there and get it -- I've been laid up with bronchitis for a while and am just now starting to crawl out of it.

...

It was the right book!
Oh this might start something indeed! I even bought math toys!
I wish they had better math toys at the store
but this is what I get for living in the middle of nowhere



Fair Warning: There is other work and projects to be done too though -- so it might be the weekend before I am bisecting secants and the like again ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

V cool posting!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home